Welcome! I’m Caitlyn, thank you for stopping by! This is my blog, such as it is, where I hope to share my heart as simply and vulnerably as possible.
I believe in all the simple things of life. A God who loves endlessly, a warm cup of coffee, an honest conversation, and the power of a good string of pearls. I’ve written a few novels (buried so deep in the interweb that one must lose a part of their own soul to find them), and always have a new project floating in my head. I love writing, journaling, blogging, texting – really anything that allows me to express my thoughts in words.
Some fun facts about me:
- I’m a small town Southern girl, but can’t bring myself to be labeled as “country”.
- There’s a boy named Michael who is everything sweet and awkward and quirky in this world and I love him more than words can say.
- My hobbies are cooking, eating, painting, eating, writing and eating at the same time, reading, and snacking.
- I have 10 less teeth than the average person, and for some reason I see this as a fun fact about myself. My differentiating factor, if you will.
- If I had to recommend one book to read before you die, it would be To Hell With The Hustle by Jefferson Bethke.
- I served my time as a barista, as all good authors should.
- There’s a little white cotton ball named Willow who wakes me up in the mornings, but she loves my mom more than me and I’m upset about that.
Follow me on Instagram (@caitlynrcoker)
Anyway, that’s enough about me! Enjoy your stay and hop on over to my blog to read my latest posts!