Caitlyn Coker, author of historical fiction, resides in a history-saturated corner of northern Mississippi. She owns a love for civil war history, witty humor and honest characters. Readership of her seven works published online spans 100,000 to 600,000. When not crafting novels, Caitlyn spends time growing her love for God and pursuing ways to spread it to others. She is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers.
“… that in all things He may have the preeminence.” Colossians 1:18
Some other ways to describe Caitlyn:
- Devoted follower of Christ.
- Crappy ukulele player.
- Dog Mom to Willow (her Maltipoo).
- Always open to new book recommendations!
- Part time barista, full time coffee addict.
- Never turns down the prospect of a new friend (email her! I have it on good authority she won’t mind.)
- Mississippi Native.
- Indie music obsessed. (Also enjoys Lecrae, but shhhhh don’t tell Mom.)
- Enjoys cooking, fishing, hiking, and horseback riding.
- Chocolate Enthusiast.
- Experienced in car karaoke.
- Would take up the chance to travel to New Zealand in a heartbeat.
- Obsessed with piglets.
- Fluent in Gilmore Girls quotes.
- Super happy you stopped by!