Caitlyn Coker, author of historical fiction, resides in a history-saturated corner of northern Mississippi. She owns a love for civil war history, witty humor and honest characters. Readership of her seven works published online spans 100,000 to 600,000. When not crafting novels, Caitlyn spends time growing her love for God and pursuing ways to spread it to others. She is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers.
“… that in all things He may have the preeminence.” Colossians 1:18
Some other ways to describe Caitlyn:
- Devoted follower of Christ.
- Writer of Historical Fiction Novels.
- Crappy ukulele player.
- Lover of Coffee, Books, and Willow (her Maltipoo).
- Always open to new book recommendations!
- Never turns down the prospect of a new friend (email her! I have it on good authority that she won’t mind.)
- Mississippi Native.
- Indie music obsessed. (Also enjoys Lecrae, but shhhhh don’t tell Mom.)
- Obsessed with Civil War History and the Antebellum South.
- Enjoys cooking, fishing, hiking, and horseback riding.
- Chocolate Enthusiast.
- Experienced in car karaoke.
- Would take up the chance to travel to New Zealand in a New York minute.
- Fluent in Gilmore Girls quotes.
- Super happy you stopped by!